Email Setup Tutorials
Instructions to setup few of the most common, free email clients available on the internet
To create a Gmail address, you'll first need to create a Google Account. Gmail will redirect you to the Google Account sign-up page. You'll need to provide some basic information like your name, birth date, gender, and location. You will also need to choose a name for your new Gmail address. Once you create an account, you'll be able to start adding contacts and adjusting your mail settings.
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Click Create an account.
- The sign-up form will appear. Follow the directions and enter the required information, such as your name, birth date, and gender.
- The Create your profile page will appear. Click Add a photo if you wish to add a photo to your Google+ profile. If you don't want to set a profile photo at this time, click Next step.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.
To create a Yahoo! Mail account, you will create a Yahoo! account which gives you access to all Yahoo! services like Mail, Fantasy Sports, and Messenger!
- Go to the Yahoo Registration page.
- Enter your info in the required fields.
- Click Create account.
- If you entered an optional recovery phone number, to verify your mobile number, click Send SMS (or Call you).
- Enter the code and click Submit code.
A Live.com account gives you access to Email (Outlook), but can also be used for other Microsoft services like Xbox!
- Go to https://signup.live.com/signup
- Fill out the form with all relevant details.
- For "user name", click the link "Or enter a new email address"
- Click "Create Account"